Dear Parrot Lover,
Parrots are extremely intelligent creatures and should be treated with the utmost love and respect. Because of their ability to learn, there are 10 things that you should be aware of when training your parrot:
1. Remember that how you interact with your parrot will have a lasting impression with him.
2. Remember to always remain calm whenever you are interacting with your parrot.
3. Remember to never scream at your parrot, no matter what he says or does! When you raise your voice, your parrot immediately thinks that you are playing some sort of game and will also scream in order to play with you.
4. Remember to speak slowly, softly and calmly to your parrot, especially when you are reprimanding him.
5. Remember to never hit your parrot or throw things at him or his cage. Parrots are very fragile and can become injured very easily if they are manhandled. Abusing a pet bird physically can lead to psychological problems in the long run.
6. Remember to not tease your parrot unfairly. Emotionally abusing your parrot is the same as physically abusing your parrot and will ultimately lead to aggression in your parrot towards you.
7. Remember to never hold a grudge, no matter how bad your parrot is. Parrots are very sensitive and will understand that they have done something wrong just by seeing your facial expression and body language. Prolonged negative attention can cause undue emotional stress for your parrot so liven up as soon as you believe that you parrot has learnt that he did something wrong.
8. Remember that punishing your parrot by withholding food and water is abuse and can lead to serious physical and emotional damage to your parrot. Compromising your parrot’s health is never the right way to deal with any behavior problem.
9. Remember to use the ‘step up’ command so that your parrot will step up onto your hand.
10. Remember to be very enthusiastic whenever you praise your parrot, as they can pick up on your facial expression and will quickly learn through your actions.
“You’re 3-Simple Steps Away From Having An Amazingly Well Trained Parrot . . . Regardless Of His Age or His Past Behavior.”
Discover the Secrets
That 99% of Parrot Owners Will Never Know.
This incredibly rich multi-eBook system is now yours for only $17.95 — that’s nearly an 80% discount.
Check Out The Bargain Like Never Before – Join The Sale Now!
Parrot Secrets is possibly the most comprehensive system ever devised to train your pet Parrot quickly and effortlessly — so the two of you can do what you do best together — PLAY and have fun.
Don’t waste precious time with your feathered friend fighting!
Stop the biting!
Stop the screaming!
Stop the feather plucking!
When you purchase this system, it’s like putting your bird’s training on autopilot. Where now you may be spending hours disciplining and training your parrot, with this step-by-step system, you spend 15 minutes training . . .
And quickly see how stunning results in the way your bird reacts to situations, treats you and other family members, talks up a storm and treats your guests.
Grab your copy of Parrot Secrets™ Today & Save $22!
Parrot Secrets is more — much more — than just another e-Book on training your bird. It’s actually a comprehensive system that puts you in charge of the training process.
A 4-volume instruction manual, this “owner’s manual” for your pet bird tells you everything you’d ever want to know about your friend.
Grab Your Package Now & Save $22!
In this way you’re not only keeping him well behaved, but you’re ensuring his health . . . his longevity . . . and most of all his happiness!
And now for a limited time you can get this system that makes training as easy as 1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . for the insanely low price of only $17.95 ! That’s nearly a savings of 80% off! Talk about value! But you have to hurry, because this price won’t last forever!
Get yours today! Why wait another moment to learn the secrets every parrot owner usually only dreams about.
Click here to see how easy it really is to have a
happy, healthy and obedient parrot
You’ll be so glad you did!